Добредојдовте на Renault Trucks Македонија
Renault Trucks E-Tech D WIDE Electric
Reducing CO2 emissions is now a priority and many cities are adopting increasingly stringent environmental regulations. Renault Trucks innovates, building on its experience to offer sustainable solutions adapted to vehicles’ operating constraints, particularly those using electric power.
AN EFFICIENT ELECTRIC VEHICLE
Lower operating costs while maintaining optimal range and payload, the Renault Trucks D Wide E-Tech is the ideal vehicle for urban waste collection.
ZERO TAILPIPE EMISSIONS IN USE
Qualified to operate in Low Emission Zones (LEZ) and Ultra Low Emission Zones (ULEZ).
100% RENAULT TRUCKS VEHICLE
Produced at Blainville-sur-Orne to guarantee Renault Trucks’ quality, delivery and aftersales service.
REDUCED OPERATING COSTS
Reduced fuel and maintenance costs, delivering a competitive total cost of ownership.
Full charge overnight using a standard industrial outlet or less than two hours in fast charge.
REDUCED CO2 EMISSIONS
Emissions reduced by 75%* for a waste collection vehicle.
* from wheel to well. May vary depending on applications.
Would like to switch to electric?
PAYLOAD OF UP TO 11 TONNES*
* depending on the type of bodywork
- Technology: lithium-ion
- Capacity: 200 kWh to 375 kWh
- 2 electric motors
- Max Power: 370 kW / 500 hp
- Continuous Power: 260 kW / 350 hp
- Max torque: 850 Nm
- 2-gears transmission
- Compatible with AC charging up to 22kw
- DC maximum power 150kW = 1h50
- Up to 315 km
- Wheelbase: from 3,800 mm to 6,800 mm
- Gross vehicle weight: from 19 to 26 tons
Easy to recharge
A full recharge takes less than two hours with a fast charge or overnight on a conventional industrial outlet. Renault Trucks D E-Tech and D Wide E-Tech adapt to all situations.
Mode 3 (recommended solution)
- 22kW AC
- Less than 10 h for 265 kWh
- Connected outlet equipped with a support
- Up to 150 kW DC
- For several vehicles or for fast charging
- Less than 2h
Mode 2 (Supplied with the vehicle)
- Up to 22kW AC for charging at night
- The solution for occasional use
- Less than 10h for 265 kWh