Добредојдовте на Renault Trucks Македонија
RENAULT TRUCKS D WIDE E-Tech ELECTRIC
Reducing CO2 emissions is now a priority and many cities are adopting increasingly stringent environmental regulations. Renault Trucks innovates, building on its experience to offer sustainable solutions adapted to vehicles’ operating constraints, particularly those using electric power.
AN EFFICIENT ELECTRIC VEHICLE
Lower operating costs while maintaining optimal range and payload, the Renault Trucks D Wide E-Tech is the ideal vehicle for urban waste collection.
ZERO TAILPIPE EMISSIONS IN USE
Qualified to operate in Low Emission Zones (LEZ) and Ultra Low Emission Zones (ULEZ).
100% RENAULT TRUCKS VEHICLE
Produced at Blainville-sur-Orne to guarantee Renault Trucks’ quality, delivery and aftersales service.
REDUCED OPERATING COSTS
Reduced fuel and maintenance costs, delivering a competitive total cost of ownership.
Full charge overnight using a standard industrial outlet or less than two hours in fast charge.
REDUCED CO2 EMISSIONS
Emissions reduced by 75%* for a waste collection vehicle.
* from wheel to well. May vary depending on applications.
PAYLOAD OF UP TO 11 TONNES*
* depending on the type of bodywork
- Technology: lithium-ion
- Capacity: 200 kWh to 265 kWh
- 2 electric motors
- Max Power: 370 kW / 500 hp
- Continuous Power: 260 kW / 350 hp
- Max torque: 850 Nm
- 2-gears transmission
- On board charging (22 kW) = 8 h
- Compatible with fast charging, up to 150 kW DC
- Up to 200 km
- Wheelbase: from 3,900 mm to 6,800 mm
- Gross vehicle weight: from 19 to 26 tons